BOARDS ARE OVER!!

Hi Everybody,

So here I am after a HUGE accomplishment of finishing my Board Exams 2019.Well it seems that this post is pretty late(exactly 21 days after Independence:) ).The reason is rather quite obvious.

Image result for entrance exams


Like "HELLO WELCOME TO REALITY",Board Exam is just one of the HUGE accomplishment not the only.

So, The first in line was(gulp),

Image result for jee mains 2019


Although,I had done my first attempt in Jan,2019(which was quite an (horrific)experience ) as it was the "JEE". But that was before my Boards so 😑 "Boards is very important",even though, i was shocked by the result which pardon me i don't want to share since it's percentile only. I wanted improvement in my April JEE. 

As far as April JEE, it went quite good,but didn't do math section properly.AWAITING FOR MY RESULTS NOW 😟😟

2.

Image result for sat subject test


Well ,My beloved SAT SUBJECT TEST he was my companion since DEC 2017, as this has attempts.But i may say, this exam is absolutely good as it's questions are quite easy and theoritical.
BUT, i still couldn't get that sweet 2400/2400 which is a golden door to the NIT's through DASA .

It is a good path,which unfortunately close on 2021, a path which is short than the JOSAA through JEE mains.

IN SHORT, I WANT TO GET A GOOD SCORE AND I AM PREPARING FOR THAT (again).


3.

Image result for comedk

 
You might see this image to be rare SO AS ITS MATERIALS AND PAPERS TOO.

Small INTRO, it is an exam for Non-Karnataka students to get admission to Karnataka colleges.
I am preparing my best with my JEE resources to crack this exam to get admission in top notch colleges in Bangalore such as the RVCE, MSRIT (NO etc). 


4. 
Image result for bitsat



Well, this is an exam you might have known very good.This is the exam which test your SPEED.
Personally, i really wanted to get into here as its campus is alluring and seeing the campus is mouthwatering(NO its not Tasty).

I am writing utmost mock test to crack this exam.

WELL,I see you might have realize that all this info is pretty short , it's because i have three exams to crack with less time so gotta hurry things up.

I will come back, with more content on above.After all the Exam.

Until then PACE FORTH TO YOUR JOURNEY OF SUCCESS AND HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD!!😃😃


Image result for rule of success never lose hope


HOW WAS THIS BLOG? COMMENT BELOW.
P.S I TRIED MY BEST.















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts